Who processes your data ?
Manufacture belge de chocolats, a Private Limited Liability Company whose registered office is located at 5 rue de l’Armistice / Wapenstilstandstraat, 1081 Koekelberg , registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number BExxx, processes the data collected concerning you, and is responsible for the processing of personal data for any collection of data concerning you in connection with the services offered by Manufacture belge de chocolats.
For what purposes do we collect and process your data ?
Manufacture belge de chocolats collects and processes data about you for the purposes listed below and detailed below:
First, they are used for customer relationship management purposes and to enable us to better interact with our customers, optimize the user experience or respond to customer requests and complaints.
These treatments include in particular:
– The possibility to create an account
– Management of your consents and authorizations concerning the use of your personal data, in particular for sending newsletters and commercial solicitations by electronic means;
– Allowing you to benefit from Manufacture belge de chocolats’s services, order products, track your orders and their invoicing, subscribe to newsletters, etc…
– Collection of your comments and opinions;
– Management and follow-up of communications exchanged, in particular in the context of any disputes (in particular via customer service, for example by telephone or emails. These exchanges may be recorded for the purpose of improving our service);
– Management of your requests related to the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, opposition, etc., in accordance with the regulations on personal data;
– Management of risk of fraudulent use of your data or the services to which you have access via Manufacture belge de chocolats;
– Depending on the results of the controls carried out, Manufacture belge de chocolats may take any measures that seem useful to secure your data and our information systems used for the purposes of using Manufacture belge de chocolats, as well as to defend its interests. If necessary, these measures may lead to the suspension of your access to Manufacture belge de chocolats and your online account;
– Management of product recalls initiated by suppliers or the sending of various related information or documents to establish analyses or statistics to respond to surveys or requests from public interest bodies, or administrations, or administrative or judicial authorities (e.g. in the case of food risk);
– to trace and administer the evidence that Manufacture belge de chocolats must report in accordance with its legal or regulatory obligations or for purposes related to the management of litigation (e. g. the necessary evidence concerning the exercise of your rights, evidence relating to your orders);
– to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations applicable to Manufacture belge de chocolats’s activity (e.g. to respond to requests from the tax authorities).
Your data may also be used to carry out operations relating to commercial prospecting, or studies aimed at improving customer knowledge and services that Manufacture belge de chocolats can offer to its customers. Your data may therefore be used, in accordance with any required authorizations you may have given us:
– to send you promotional messages or advertisements, personalized or not, by post or electronically, depending on your profile,
– – For commercial prospecting operations related to profiling and based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject may withdraw his or her consent at any time, provided that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before such revocation.
Your data may be used to carry out technical operations related to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out herein. This includes:
– technical operations related to address rectification;
– the assignment of a digital identifier linked to your data, so that we can interact with you via different digital communication media (websites and mobile applications, social networks) including to send you targeted advertisements;
– technical, organizational or cyber security operations related to the detection of anomalies and the security of your data as well as of our information systems from which your data are processed.
Who will be able to access your data?
To achieve the purposes described above and within the limits necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, your data may be transmitted to all or some of the following recipients:
– Persons authorized to work in the relevant departments within Manufacture belge de chocolats (e.g. departments in charge of marketing, studies and analyses, consumer panels, customer service, litigation, accounting and tax matters or IT and information systems security);
– Payment and collection service providers for any amounts you may owe, the service providers and subcontractors of Manufacture belge de chocolats (e.g. IT service providers, service providers working in the advertising sector);
– Administrative or judicial authorities, if need be, in order to comply with our legal obligations or to enable us to defend our rights and interests.
How is your data secured ?
Manufacture belge de chocolats takes into account the nature of the personal data and the risks presented by the processing in order to put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to information, access, rectification and deletion (unless they are necessary for the performance of our contract or are necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or to establish or exercise our rights) relating to the data concerning you, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death. It is hereby specified that, as part of the right of access, Manufacture belge de chocolats may request payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies of the data to the one provided to you.
You also have a right to obtain the limitation of a processing operation and a right to the portability of the data you may have provided, which will apply in certain cases. In addition, you may request to exercise your right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including profiling. In the event of the exercise of such a right of objection, Manufacture belge de chocolats will cease processing except where there are legitimate and imperative grounds for processing which prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim. You may also object to any processing related to prospecting (including profiling related to such prospecting), or withdraw your consent at any time, in cases where it has been requested of you (the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent).