Valentine’s day contest rules
1. This contest named “Rosalie’s Valentine’s day contest” (hereinafter referred to as “the contest”) is organised by Manufacture Belge de Chocolats with Rosalie’s brand (hereinafter referred to as “Rosalie’s”), Rue de l’Armistice 5, 1081 Koekelberg, VAT BE 0722.764.519
2. The competition starts on Wednesday 8 February 2023 (after the publication of the competition post on Instagram) and runs until Tuesday 14 February 2023 at 23:59:59.
3. The competition is open to any natural person at least 18 years old who is domiciled in Europe.
4. Staff members of Manufacture Belge de Chocolats who take part in the organisation of this competition, as well as the family members of these persons, may not take part in this competition.
5. To enter the competition, participants will go to Rosalie’s social media on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/rosalieschocolates/). There, they will comment under the contest post identifying 2 friends. In addition, participants must be subscribed to Rosalie’s Instagram page. Participants can share the contest in their Instagram story to increase their chances of winning. Publish a comment under the contest post identifying 2 friends and subscribe to Rosalie’s Instagram page will constitute acceptance of the contest rules published at https://www.rosalies-chocolates.com/vday-contest-rules/and participation in the contest. Each participant can participate as many times as she/he wants.
6. The five winners of the contest will be five participants drawn at random who meet all the conditions of participation. At the end of the objective selection of winners, there will be five winners via Instagram. The random drawing will take place online via the platform “App Sorteos”.
7. Participation in the competition is free of charge and in no way obliges the participant to purchase any product from Rosalie’s.
8. The participation is valid only on condition that the comment under the contest post on Instagram is added with an active and valid personal profile and that this profile follows the Instagram account of Rosalie’s.
9. If the contest is stopped early due to technical problems or force majeure, the winners will be chosen from those who have already participated in the contest.
10. The designation of winners cannot be disputed under any circumstances, except for serious or deliberate error on the part of Rosalie’s.
11. The winners will each win one package of three products: two Milk and Dark ten chocolate pieces pouches (value of 10.60€ each) and one Milk & dark bonbonbardments of love sixteen pieces box (value of 19.10€). One package value is 40.30€. Total value of the five packages to win is 201.5€. The award of these prizes cannot be contested under any circumstances, barring serious or deliberate error by Rosalie’s. If the competition has to be cancelled, interrupted or modified or if the prizes have to be withdrawn, due to force majeure or any other event beyond its control, Rosalie’s may under no circumstances be obliged to pay any compensation to the participants or winners of the competition. No other prize or compensation may be claimed. Reselling a won “package” is prohibited.
12. All participants and winners will lose their claim to the prize if it appears that fraudulent practices, in whatever form, were used or if in bad faith unauthorised agreements were made between participants to influence their chances of winning.
13. Rosalie’s will notify the winners on Wednesday 15 February 2023 via Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/rosalieschocolates/). Winners will be mentioned/tagged in this post with the personal profile they participated with and asked to send their addresses and personal information via a private message on Rosalie’s Instagram account in order to proceed with the exchange of information necessary to send the prizes.
14. No information will be provided about this competition, with the exception of informing the winners as stipulated in Article 13 and the publication of these rules on https://www.rosalies-chocolates.com/vday-contest-rules/
15. Participants’ personal data communicated to Rosalie’s as part of the competition will be processed by Rosalie’s for the purpose sending the prizes. Any participant may contact Rosalie’s and learn about the data relating to him or her and have it corrected or deleted if desired.
16. Contest entrants authorise Rosalie’s to mention their name if they win the contest on https://www.instagram.com/rosalieschocolates/
17. Each participant in the competition is deemed to have read through and be familiar with the contents of these competition rules. Participation in the competition implies that the participant fully and unreservedly agrees to these rules and that he or she will accept any decision taken by the organisers to ensure the smooth running of the competition.
This promotion is in no way sponsored by, managed by or associated with Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Responsible editor: Mélanie Ritsch, 5 Rue de l’Armistice 1081 KOEKELBERG